Friday 27 January 2012

Throne of Skulls.

Myself and my good friend Billy have just arrived at our travelodge in Nottingham after having a good look around Warhammer world and registering for tomorrow.

Both our lists are in. Billy's taking his double dread Grey Knights. This is two Dreadknights with personal teleporters and incinerators, generally scouting, backed up by your usual Grey Knight goodies.

I'm letting my Dark Eldar out to play. Giving the Baron his 1st competitive run. Not had to many practice games with him though so we'll see how this pans out.

Meeting up with Geek tomorrow. Frantically painting my army in our hotel room tonight. If anyone else is in the travelodge by the airport feel free to drop me a comment or email and join the madness.

I'll put the list I'm using in with each battle report.

Stay classy

Sir#67

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and have fun! Cannot wait for the reports!

    ReplyDelete